ACTOR SHOWREEL PROGRAMME
CONFIRM BEFORE 5PM, FRIDAY 29TH MARCH 2019
DATE: Sunday, 14th April 2019
SHOOT START TIME: 9:00am
SHOOT WRAP TIME: 8:00pm
ADDRESS: Bow School, Twelvetrees Crescent, Bow, London, E3 3QW
WHAT WILL I BE FILMING?
There are 8 different scenes you can choose from, all of which can be downloaded below. Once you have read them and decided which you would like to perform in, please submit your chosen scene using the form at the bottom of this web page.
Please note that once your submission has been made, you will not be able to change your scene at a later date.
WHAT TIME WILL I BE FILMING?
- You must make sure that you keep the FULL DAY of Sunday, 14th April 2019 available.
- You will receive your specific call-time on Wednesday, 10th April 2019. This call-time will be for any time between 9:00am and 8:00pm, and it is expected that students will arrive promptly at the requested time.
- Due to the complexity of the film shoot, we are unable to accommodate special requests for call-times. Please treat this day as a professional engagement, where the industry would give you no special treatment.
- When you finish filming your showreel scene(s) on the day, you will be free to leave the venue. There is no requirement to stay until 8:00pm unless you are still filming at that time.
- Think about your travel well in advance and consider an Uber or Addison Lee service if public transport is not available for your call-time.
- Please bring at least two different costume options for each of your scenes.
- Please refrain from clothing that is red, brightly coloured or with a chequered design.
- Please ensure that your costume is clean and fresh.
- Please ensure that your costume has been ironed and does not have creases.
HAIR & MAKEUP
- If you wear makeup, please have your makeup applied lightly before your call-time.
- If you wear makeup, please bring your makeup with you to the shoot as well as your costume.
- Please do not use styling products that make your hair shiny.
- Please ensure that your hair is well groomed.
- If you shave, please ensure you are cleanly shaven or that your facial hair is neatly groomed.
- As with any other film production, there will be times when you are waiting around before and during your Takes.
- It is essential that once you are in costume and waiting to be called to set, that you do not leave your designated waiting area and are ready at any given moment.
- Please ensure professional conduct throughout the day.
- Please ensure that you have learnt your lines to the point where you can not get them wrong, regardless of your nerves when the cameras are on.
PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR SCENE
- Please download the following scripts and submit your ONE chosen scene using the form below BEFORE 5PM FRIDAY, 29th MARCH 2019.
- Please note that once your submission has been made, you will not be able to change your scene at a later date.
SCENE SUBMISSION FORM
CAN I FILM MORE THAN ONE SHOWREEL SCENE?
If you would like to build a more comprehensive showreel you can add more scenes using the submission form below.
ADD 1 EXTRA SCENE: £150
ADD 2 EXTRA SCENES: £200
Once you have completed the submission form below, you will receive a payment link via email.